首页 > 资讯 > 购物英文两种短语形式

购物英文两种短语形式

2021-04-11 来乐购 资讯 0人评论 48

购物只会 how much?这些英语表达你必须要懂!

临近年末,除了期盼放假,最开心的就是买买买了。

很多小伙伴不仅在国内买,还出国游玩加购物

要想痛快买买买,怎么能不掌握这些购物常用表达呢?

1

Finding the right store / shop

找到合适的商店/店铺

问题:

Can you recommend a good toy shop/store?

你能推荐一家好的玩具店吗?

Is there a chemist / pharmacy in this area?

这个附近有药剂师/药房吗?

Where can I get pet food from?

我在哪里可以买到宠物食品?

Where is the nearest shopping centre?

最近的购物中心在哪里?

Could you direct me to the nearest post office please?

你能告诉我最近的邮局怎么走吗?

Do you know where the nearest hardware store is?

你知道最近的五金店在哪里吗?

回答:

There is a really good book shop just around the corner.

拐角处有一家很不错的书店。

You can buy that here in the hotel.

你可以在酒店里买到。

The nearest one is a few mile away.

最近的一个离这儿有几英里远。

The best toy shop is in the shopping centre.

最好的玩具店在购物中心。

The post office isn’t open on Sundays.

邮局星期天不开门。

The convenience store on the corner might sell that.

街角的便利商店可能会有卖的。

2

Opening times

营业时间

问题:

What time are you open until?

你们什么时候开门?

What time do you close today?

你今天什么时候关门?

Are you open on the weekends?

你们周末开门吗?

Are you open all day?

你们全天营业吗?

What are your opening hours?

你们的营业时间是什么时候?

Are you open on Sundays?

星期天开门吗?

Are you open every day during the week?

你一周内每天都开门吗?

What time do you open tomorrow?

你们明天什么时候开门?

回答:

We’re open from 9am to 6pm.

我们从早上9点到下午6点营业。

We’re open on weekdays only (Monday to Friday).

我们平日(星期一到星期五)营业。

We’re open from 10am to 8pm.

我们从上午10点至晚上8点开放。

We’re open 7 days a week.

我们一星期7天营业。

We’re open 24/7 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).

我们全年无休(一天24小时,每周7天)。

We’re closed at lunchtime, between 12pm and 2pm.

我们午餐时间暂休,中午12点到下午2点之间。

We’re closed on Bank Holidays (national holidays).

我们在银行假日(国定假日)关门。

3

Selecting goods

挑选商品

售货员/店员的问题:

Can / May I help you?

我能帮你什么忙吗?

Can I help you find something?

我能帮你找什么吗?

What colour would you like?

你想要什么颜色的?

What size would you like?

您要多大尺寸的?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

还有什么我可以帮你的吗?

Would you like to try it on?

你想要试试它吗?

What can I do for you?

要点什么呢?

How does it fit?

合身吗?

How about this one?

那这个怎样

Anything else?

还有别的吗?

Would you like anything else?

您还要其他的东西吗?

顾客的问题:

Excuse me, do you work here?

打扰一下,你在这里工作吗?

Could you help me please?

你能帮我一下吗?

I’m looking for a ….

我在找一个……

Could you tell me where the …. is, please?

你能告诉我……在哪里吗?请问是吗?

How much is this?

这个多少钱?

How much are these?

这些要多少钱?

How much does this cost?

这个多少钱?

How much is that …. in the window?

在柜窗里的......多少钱?

Where can I find the …. ?

在哪里可以找到......?

Do you sell …. ?

你们卖…吗?

Do you have any … ?

你有……吗?

Would you have this in another colour?

这个有别的颜色吗?

Have you got anything cheaper?

你们有没有便宜些的?

Do you have something less pricey (expensive)?

有比较便宜的吗?

Do you have this item in stock?

这件商品有存货吗?

Do you have a smaller/bigger/larger size?

有小一点/大一点/大一号的吗?

Do you know where else I could try?

你知道我还能去哪里吗?

Does it come with a guarantee/warranty?

有保修单吗?

Where is the changing/fitting room?

更衣室在哪里?

Is there somewhere I can try it/this/them on, please?

请问有什么地方可以试试这个吗?

Where can I weigh my groceries?

我在哪里可以称量我的杂货?

Do/Can you deliver?

你能送货吗?

Do you have a refund policy?

你这儿有退款政策吗?

Is this in the sale?

这是在打折吗?

顾客的问题:

Excuse me, do you work here?

打扰一下,你在这里工作吗?

Could you help me please?

你能帮我一下吗?

I’m looking for a ….

我在找一个……

Could you tell me where the …. is, please?

你能告诉我……在哪里吗?请问是吗?

How much is this?

这个多少钱?

How much are these?

这些要多少钱?

How much does this cost?

这个多少钱?

How much is that …. in the window?

在柜窗里的......多少钱?

Where can I find the …. ?

在哪里可以找到......?

Do you sell …. ?

你们卖…吗?

Do you have any … ?

你有……吗?

Would you have this in another colour?

这个有别的颜色吗?

Have you got anything cheaper?

你们有没有便宜些的?

Do you have something less pricey (expensive)?

有比较便宜的吗?

Do you have this item in stock?

这件商品有存货吗?

Do you have a smaller/bigger/larger size?

有小一点/大一点/大一号的吗?

Do you know where else I could try?

你知道我还能去哪里吗?

Does it come with a guarantee/warranty?

有保修单吗?

Where is the changing/fitting room?

更衣室在哪里?

Is there somewhere I can try it/this/them on, please?

请问有什么地方可以试试这个吗?

Where can I weigh my groceries?

我在哪里可以称量我的杂货?

Do/Can you deliver?

你能送货吗?

Do you have a refund policy?

你这儿有退款政策吗?

Is this in the sale?

这是在打折吗?

售货员/店员的答复:

I’m afraid that’s the only colour we have.

恐怕这是我们仅有的颜色了。

Sorry, we don’t have any more in stock.

对不起,我们没有存货了。

Sorry, we don’t sell those / them here.

对不起,我们这里不卖这些。

I’m afraid we don’t have any more left.

恐怕我们已经没有剩下的了。

I have exactly what you’re looking for.

我正好有你要找的东西。

This one is on sale right now!

这一款现在正在打折!

It comes with a manufacturer’s warranty.

它附带一个制造商的保证书。

It comes with a 1-year guarantee.

它的保质期一年。

The changing / fitting rooms are that way.

更衣室在那边。

The scales are by the counter over there. That’s where you can weigh your groceries.

秤在那边的柜台上。你可以在那里称量你的杂货。

That one is ….(price).

那个是……(价格)。

They’re ….(price) each.

它们是……(价格)一个。

You can get a refund if you keep the receipt safe, and bring it back within 2 weeks.

如果你保管好发票,2个星期内拿回来就可以得到退款。

顾客的回复:

I don’t need any help. I’m just browsing, thanks.

我不需要帮助。我只是随便看看,谢谢。

No, I’m just looking, thanks.

不,我只是随便看看,谢谢。

Wow, that’s cheap!

哇,太便宜了!

That’s good value.

这物有所值。

Oh, that’s expensive.

哦,那太贵了。

That’s quite reasonable.

那很合理。

That’s a little over my budget.

这超出我的预算了。

That’s not exactly what I’m looking for.

那不是我正找的。

I’ll take it.

我要买了。

I’ll take this, please.

我要这个。

It’s too long / too short.

太长/太短了。

It’s too tight / too loose.

太紧了/太松了。

4

Making payment

付款

收银员/售货员的问题:

Are you in the queue?

你在排队吗?

Are you being served?

有人招呼你吗?

Who’s next?

下一个是谁?

Next, please!

下一个,请!

How would you like to pay?

请问您怎样付款?

Will that be cash or credit?

使用现金还是信用卡?

Do you have a loyalty card?

你有积分卡吗?

Would you like a bag?

你想要一个袋子吗?

Can I help you with anything else?

我还能帮你做点什么吗?

Will that be all?

请问那是所有吗?

Would you like a gift receipt for that?

你想要一张礼物收据吗?

Would you like me to gift wrap it for you?

你要我帮你包起来吗?

Would you like that gift wrapped?

你想把那个礼物包起来吗?

Would you like any cashback?

你想要什么卡?

Put your card into the machine, please.

请把你的卡放进机器里。

Enter your PIN, please.

请输入您的密码。

That comes to ….(price), please.

那就……(价格),拜托了。

The total is ….(price).

总共是……(价格)。

顾客的问题:

Do you take credit cards?

接受信用卡吗?

Can I pay by cheque, please?

请问我可以用支票付款吗?

Could I have a receipt, please?

能给我开个收据吗?

Could I have a gift receipt, please?

请给我一张礼品收据好吗?

Could you gift wrap that for me please?

请你帮我包装一下好吗?

Can I put one item back, please? I’ve changed my mind about this one.

请给我退回一件东西好吗?我改变了主意。

Could I leave my bags here, and pick them up later, please?

我可以把包放在这儿,晚些时候取吗?

Do you offer a cash discount?

你们提供现金折扣吗?

Does it have a warranty / guarantee?

有保修单吗?

收银员/售货员的回复:

We take / accept all major credit cards.

我们接受所有主信用卡。

Sorry, we don’t accept cheques.

对不起,我们不收支票。

I’m afraid we take cash only.

我们只收现金。

We’re offering 6 months credit, with no deposit, if you’re interested.

如果你感兴趣的话,我们提供6个月的信用,没有押金。

顾客的回复:

I’ll pay in cash

我用现金支付。

I’ll pay by card

我用卡支付。

Here’s ….(money), keep the change!

这是……(钱),不用找了!

That’s it for today.

今天就到此为止。

That’s all, thanks.

就这些吧,谢谢。

Thank you. Have a good day!

谢谢您。祝您今天过得愉快!

5

Returns and complaints

退货和投诉

问题:

Who can I speak to about making a complaint?

我可以向谁投诉?

Could I have a refund please?

请给我退款好吗?

Can I speak to the manager please?

我能和经理讲话吗?

I’d like to return this please.

我想退货。

I’d like to make a complaint.

我想投诉。

I’d like to change this for a different size please.

我想把这个换成不同尺寸的。

Do you have the original receipt?

你有原始收据吗?

Did you buy it from one of our other stores?

你是从我们其他的商店买的吗?

Can I ask why you’re returning it please?

我能问一下您为什么要退吗?

Can I ask why you’ve changed your mind please?

我能问一下您为什么改变主意吗?

回复:

It doesn’t work.

它不起作用。

It doesn’t fit.

它不合适。

It was a gift, but I don’t like it.

这是个礼物,但我不喜欢。

It was a gift, but the person I bought it for doesn’t like it.

这是一个礼物,但是我送的那个人不喜欢它。

有没有一个方法能够让大家轻松破解英语句式问题呢?有的,比如能动英语的“句式魔方”课程。

“句式魔方”帮助孩子突破英语学习中的第二难关——单词词义、短语积累与生成、句子生成转换能力。

通过学习“句式魔方”,孩子最终能形成语感,内化成语言本能,熟练生成各种句子。

没有学习“句式魔方”的孩子,要么只能机械的用各种单词按照汉语习惯,生成各种中式英语句子,要么就是不得不花费大量的精力背诵各种语法规则,亦步亦趋的按照这些规则生成句子,很可能被各种语法细碎知识点搞得头昏脑涨而丧失学习兴趣。而学习了“句式魔方”的孩子,通过“句式魔方”的短语矩阵训练,不但能熟练的生成各种短语,并在训练的过程中,增加了语感,还能再具体的语境中自然习得单词含义,同时“句式魔方”通过其核心句的生成以及其它五种基本句式推导转换的练习,让孩子熟练掌握各种句式和常用时态的变化,最终获得句子生成能力。

学完“句式魔方”,一方面有了具体语境后,孩子就知道了单词意义,再结合已习得的“表音密码”基础,孩子就可将单词的“音”、“形”、“意”对应起来,彻底解决单词问题;另一方面,孩子可掌握短语与句子的生成机制,以及应对各种时态与句式的转换问题,来轻松自主的生成各种句子,掌握应用!

相关文章

发表评论

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。

官方微信公众号
关注来乐购微博
400-888-8888
09:00 - 18:00
QQ群: 8888888
客服邮箱: email@email.com